This is a very good question! How often must you clean your carpets in Federal Way, WA The answer depends upon a number of factors. Provide answers to the following questions below and you will have a good idea what's recommended for your home.
1. Exactly how many individuals are in your family?
2. Are there any cigarette smokers living in your house?
3. Does your family include any small kids?
4. Do you own any pets/numerous pets?
Based on the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Inspection, the IICRC, an independent institution that educates and tracks carpet cleaning professionals in the USA, these general guideline does apply.
1. Indoor carpeting needs to be cleaned at least once per year.
2. In the event your family includes pets or smokers, every six months carpet cleaning is advisable.
3. In case you have a large family of numerous pets, 4 times each year is highly recommended.
Whichever suggestion is applicable to you, you will want an affordable carpet cleaning company in your area which could do a great job for you.
Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA is a locally run company with years of experience on carpet cleaning solutions. All of our service technicians are accredited by the IICRC.
In addition to that, the Danny Thomas ProClean, as what our name implies, is really a 100% green carpet cleaning firm. Only using bio-degradable carpet cleaning agents, absolutely no harmful chemical remains will ever be left out to threaten the health of your precious family, particularly the seniors, your children and also your pets.
Our 100% green cleansing agents together with our advanced, truck-mounted tools will provide a deep carpet cleaning service. We'll eliminate not less than 85% of all the dust mites and allergens caught in your carpeting, together with pet dander and hair that a lot of carpet cleaners overlook entirely.
Call Danny Thomas ProClean in Federal Way, WA today at (253) 887-1238. You will understand the reason why the residents of your community choose us for a good job.